Shopping for a pillow should not be taken lightly, as it is a key to the comfort of your sleep and a good health. A wrong pillow can contribute to headaches, neck and back pain. If you keep in mind the tips how to choose a right latex pillow, then you will get a great and healthy sleep which will improve your mood, concentration and efficiency and get you ready for the day ahead.
Not any pillow is able to provide you with a comfortable sleep. You should know that it must be as individual as you are and match your personal dimensions and preferences. So how to choose a latex pillow which is a convenient and beneficial for you? A big variety of the pillows which you can find in our catalog and, also, the tips below will help to facilitate your choice:
• those who have wide shoulders, should choose a higher pillow, but with reasonable height, to prevent the feeling of discomfort during sleep;
• those who got used to sleep on a back, should choose lower pillow;
• if you experience neck and shoulders pain during sleep, it means that the pillow is too firm;
• a desire to put one more pillow under your head means that the height of your current pillow is insufficient;
• the rule of thumb, which will increase the comfort of your sleep is: the softer is your bed, the lower your pillow should be.
If you have any questions or need help in choosing the pillow, our managers are always ready to answer your questions and consult you. We will go the extra mile to help you pick up the pillow which fit you best.